Mid-Week Follow Up

seth at dudenhofer.net seth at dudenhofer.net
Fri Feb 29 12:41:09 GMT 2008

I did hit on Peter Savage's blog:

  http://www.progbox.co.uk/wordpress/?p=502

Some of his ideas may be something that we look into
doing/incorporating into this.

I wasn't really sure how hard we should be hitting blogs and what not.
I do know the marketing teams wiki is up and running. We just need to
get together and decide the blogs and what not we need to hammer/user.

Are we still having our meeting Sunday at 2p EST?

Congrats Christer on the new baby girl!!

Seth