meetings and times

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 11 14:22:34 BST 2008

Based on our last meeting not being announced, happening or anyone
showing up and the previous one getting slower too I wonder if we should
talk about a better way to handle the meetings.

Should we try a new day? New time? New venue?

I would like to help get OpenWeek put together, which is now in the
planning stages by Jorge and Jono.  They have said we are welcome to
help by adding ideas and helping come up with presentations.  I was
hoping to discuss this last week but I've found that the current meeting
time is difficult with my new baby (didn't have a baby when we started
the project) ;).

Any thoughts on how we might jumpstart the openweek planning?

Christer