[Ubuntu-ch] Swiss Forum on ubuntuforums.org

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 10 07:16:21 UTC 2011

Hi Trib',

> I'm one of the administrators of said forum - and I can say maintaining
> it is not a big task since basically nobody uses it.
> I don't see what harm there is having a LoCo presence on the boards, but
> if you really feel like removing it, go nuts. I would make a sticky
> pointing from there to an alternative forum, however (just make a post
> -I'll sticky it)

Just for explenation: we got several feedback from new users that are
confused/frustrated/whatever after visiting the forum, because of the
lack of any activity (which does not represent what's happening in the
LoCo).

Besides that there are several ways of communitaction that are used
quite more often (like this mailinglist, local forums or the recently
created ubunteros community).

The idea is to link users to where the music plays and to retire unused
party locations :)

Greets
Marcus