[Ubuntu-ch] Edubuntu now with LTSP live (but not working)

Theo Schmidt theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch
Tue May 11 21:44:44 BST 2010

Theo Schmidt schrieb:
> I just tried out Edubuntu 10.04. It's great now having this as a live medium,
> even if it no longer fits on a CD! Thank you so much.
>
> It has something new called LTSP live,...
>
> Now my problem is, it doesn't work...

I guess this is the wrong list for such questions. I tried again with another
server and thin client and got as far as the splash screen, but no further, I
have to assume that it is faulty. Daniel Stoni forwarded some mails suggesting
to wait until the first snapshot on July 29th before upgrading a productive system.

Best, Theo