[Ubuntu-ch] Fwd: Reminder: IRC meeting tomorrow

Dirk Deimeke dirk at deimeke.net
Wed Aug 4 10:09:45 BST 2010

Answering Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at ubuntu.com>
(Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:46:24 +0200):

Hi Myriam,

> @all: My apologies to all who were on IRC Monday evening: I had one of
> my cats choking on a plastic ball and we had to rush to the vet, no
> time to give notice. But good news, the cat had an emergency surgery
> and is well again *sigh*.

I keep my fingers crossed that your cat gets well soon.

> PS. Dirk, I ordered a conference pack for the booth at FrOSCamp, let's
> hope the new ones will be ready in time.

Thanks a lot Myriam.

I am in a "doing lots of work and pikett" and "heavy holiday
preparation" phase and I will not be available for two weeks starting
on Sunday.

After that we should start the detailed planning for FrOSCamp.

Cheers

Dirk

--
Kontakt: http://d5e.org/contact