[Ubuntu-ch] Text for OpenExpo poster

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Mar 13 08:16:16 GMT 2009

Hi all,

really no ideas? I need some text, so please, I'm desperately looking
for input from the team. Be it only to avoid to have something not
everybody is happy with...
If nothing comes till next week Wednesday, I will have to make up
something myself, be it good or not.

FYI, Iris is waiting for the text to be able to make the poster, and
we need to send in our poster wishes till 25th of March *latest* to
have a booth poster.

Hope to get some real nice proposals

Greets, Myriam