[Ubuntu-ch] Karmic Koala - let's start the preparations!

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Aug 10 19:03:51 BST 2009

Hi all,

As you might all know, Ubuntu 9.10 aka Karmic Koala is preparing it's
4th alpha release already and its final release is due on October
29th, so to be ready and have a great party, we should start as early
as possible.

I have already set up a wiki page here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyKarmic

so let flow your ideas and fill in the empty space :)

Best regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org