[Ubuntu-ch] Our booth at open/expo, Fwd: Projekte an der OpenExpo September 2009 in Zürich

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Aug 10 20:48:24 BST 2009

Hi Iris,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 21:05, Iris<iris at hariz.net> wrote:

> Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>>
>> As usual, we will need a poster again, the deadline for the poster to
>> be sent will be on 15.9.2009.
>
> I can make something if needed. Let me know if/what/when.

That would be great! As we will again be between two releases, that is
Jaunty Jackalope and Karmic Koala, what about fading out the Jackalope
and fading in the Koala? When I hear Karmic Koala I always picture a
Buddha.like Koala (who has a lot of Karma), I don't know what others
think of that idea?

Since we have an all white background I also think a more darker
poster background would be better, the last poster was great, but it
was only seen well when standing right in front of it.

Anyway, these are just a few ideas, we need a definite version to send
for printing on 15th of September, so there is still some time

Thanks a lot for the offer, Iris, looking forward to your propositions.

Best regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org