[Ubuntu-ch] Planning the Intrepid release

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Sep 22 20:17:05 BST 2008

Hi again,

for organisational reasons we will split further discussions for each RP.

2008/9/15 Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch>:

> I suggest to meet on #ubuntu-ch next week, Monday 22nd at 19:00
> SwissTime to discuss the exact dates and organise the parties more
> thoroughly.
>
> Some ideas have already gone into this page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleasePartyIntrepid

for those who couldn't attend tonight's IRC meeting, we agreed on the following:

- the release parties will be held both on the same day, Saturday, November 15th
- we will get in touch with the Swiss business partners of Canonical
for sponsoring:
http://webapps.ubuntu.com/marketplace/europe/
- Daniel Stoni has already proposed to sponsor the drinks for the RP
in Zürich, thanks to Daniel!

Ideas:
- organise video material to be able to stream the parties to each other

Todo:
- find a location for the Suisse Romande!

As usual, I will order CDs for the events, still need a shipping
address for the ZH event though :)

Next IRC meeting:

Wednesday, 30th, 19:30. Please, all who are able to help attend or at
least give us your input on the wiki.

Hope to see you numerous next Wednesday. In the mean time, come and
say hello at our booth at OpenExpo in Winterthur this week!

Greets

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org