[Ubuntu-ch] " Einführung in Ubuntu" fertiggestellt

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Fri Oct 24 14:24:20 BST 2008

Am Friday, 24. October 2008 schrieb Dirk Deimeke:
> Just one question: I know a lot of Swiss German people who are not able to
> (or not willing to) speak or write English. Do you have any lists for Swiss
> people in their native languages?

Would be cool if there's any! Nothing against other languages, I like them
very, but there are things which are significant easier to get them done in a
native language. Of yourse it's a good sign that we coordinate all the
nationwide events with english and I'm proud that the communication works over
all our languages! But I'm sure we can achieve another level with local events
done from locals in their native language. The question is just, where is the
right place to discuss/coordinate such things?

Cheers from Winterthur