[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu-ch Banner & Logo

Marc Luethi netztier at bluewin.ch
Sun Jun 15 12:03:23 BST 2008

Cool! great work!

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 12:22 +0200, Daniel Schwitzgebel wrote:

> The fonts are:
>      * Arial Rounded bold for "Confoederatio Helvetica"

The "official" Ubuntu font is also available somewhere, can't remember
where though. I used it for the "netztier" shirt I always wear at the
RPs

I like the banner best, but the color of the background is a bit too
flashy and bright - could we have that in a bit more subdued version?

There used to be Guides available on what you're allowed to do with the
logo and there's also a set of colours - might it be worth sticking to
them?

regards

Marc