[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu-ch Banner & Logo

moira brülisauer moosline at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:32:28 BST 2008

Hey all

The Banners are good. I like them. I think we must not change Colours, for
those who doesn't like that one with the red background, the can take this
one without.

But I think we sheed take open n free fonts, not MS fonts. This can in one
be not ok about the rights an on the other its not ok in for our philosophy,
I think

Thanks a lot to your friend Daniel

greets
Moira

2008/6/15 Marc Luethi <netztier at bluewin.ch>:

> Cool! great work!
>
> On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 12:22 +0200, Daniel Schwitzgebel wrote:
>
> > The fonts are:
> >      * Arial Rounded bold for "Confoederatio Helvetica"
>
> The "official" Ubuntu font is also available somewhere, can't remember
> where though. I used it for the "netztier" shirt I always wear at the
> RPs
>
> I like the banner best, but the color of the background is a bit too
> flashy and bright - could we have that in a bit more subdued version?
>
> There used to be Guides available on what you're allowed to do with the
> logo and there's also a set of colours - might it be worth sticking to
> them?
>
> regards
>
> Marc

Moira Brülisauer