[Ubuntu-ch] Translating for Hardy Heron Swiss Remix

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Apr 17 18:55:29 BST 2008

hi Theo, hi all,

On 17/04/2008, Theo Schmidt <theo.schmidt at wilhelmtux.ch> wrote:
> After the helpful start by Johnathan, Stéfane and Pierre, the interest
>  in helping with the translation for the Hardy Heron Swiss Remix on this
>  list has so far been exactly zero!

Well, you only posted it at the beginning of this week, and we are all
working for a living during the week, be patient.

I'll try to find some time this weekend to give a hand, but please
don't include the Babelfish version as is, this should simply be
forbidden to exist as it tortures the language!

BTW, even a professional translator (which I happen to be) can't find
3 hours spare time out of the blue and for yesterday...

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org