[Ubuntu-ch] Ubuntu members (WAS: Re: Two new Ubuntu members in SwissTeam :-))

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Sep 3 19:04:15 BST 2007

Am Montag, 3 September 2007 19.51:22 schrieb Simon Jolle "sjolle":
> Myriam Rita Schweingruber wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > today, HassanElJacifi (WaVeR) and me have been approved Ubuntu members.
>
> Hi list
>
> What's exactly an Ubuntu member? What are members doing? What are their
> benefits? What is the difference to Debian Developer?

The Ubuntu equivalent would be a Core developer

> I searched a bit the ubuntu.com Wiki, but was unable to find a clear
> answer.

Did you check these pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMemberHowto

"Membership of the Ubuntu community means recognition of a significant and
sustained contribution to Ubuntu and the Ubuntu community. Contributions in
all areas are welcome, from support to advocacy, from programming to artwork
and documentation, from LoCoTeams activities to core packaging."

Greets

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org