[Ubuntu-ch] Urgent: OpenExpo! and TeamReports (much less urgent)

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sun Sep 16 17:33:22 BST 2007

Hi all,

hope you all had a nice summer and refueled all your batteries for the new
season :)

1. Please remember our presence during OpenExpo next week. I'm surprised and a
bit anxious to see that although there are several people who volunteered for
Wednesday, nobody seems to man our booth on Thursday! I'd love to step in but
it's impossible for me to get my day off. So please, those who are in the
Zürich region and all those who can be in Zürich on Thursday, put your name
in the wiki [1] and speak out on this list!

Promised, I already pointed the next OpenExpo in my calendary (12-13.3.08) to
give a hand as I live near to Bern

2. Some might already know that Jono Bacon, the Ubuntu Community Manager aka
UCM has asked all Ubuntu teams to send regular reports of their activities
[2]. I set up a wiki page where we can list our activities [3].

The reports are due every 22th of each month to be linked to [4], I volunteer
to do this on a regular basis but would enjoy if someone could step in if I'm
not available.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards

Myriam

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/OpenExpo/2007-Zurich
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReportingPage
[4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports/

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org