[Ubuntu-ch] ubuntu.ch

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:14:23 GMT 2007

Hi Ubuntu-ch,

With recent talk about flyers and logos, just wanted to announce that
thanks to Urs Haldimann and /ch/open we now have ubuntu.ch and
www.ubuntu.ch pointing to (www.ubuntu-ch.org which again points to)
our wiki page: Just type ubuntu.ch in your browser and you're "home" !

Once we have our portal in place, we'll redirect it there. Maybe the
forthcoming Release Party is an opportunity to do some team work on
the portal? Unfortunately I will be abroad that weekend so I can not
join what seems to be a really great event.

With the new domain, there is also an info at ... email address. Matthias
is serving as the secretary for this address, and can forward any
non-spam to the list.

Best regards,
Tormod