question again

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:25:43 UTC 2015

Nothing came up with the first command but here is the result of the second
command: raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~$  find $HOME -name
'client.*'
/home/raymond/Downloads/etc/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/lib/au/client.key
/home/raymond/Downloads/etc/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/lib/au/client.crt
/home/raymond/Downloads/etc/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/lib/au/client.key
/home/raymond/Downloads/etc/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/lib/au/client.crt
/home/raymond/Downloads/etc/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/lib/au/client.key
/home/raymond/Downloads/etc/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/anonymizer_universal_openvpn/lib/au/client.crt
/home/raymond/Downloads/anonymizer_universal_openvpn (2)/lib/au/client.key
/home/raymond/Downloads/anonymizer_universal_openvpn (2)/lib/au/client.crt
/home/raymond/Downloads/anonymizer_universal_openvpn (3)/lib/au/client.key
/home/raymond/Downloads/anonymizer_universal_openvpn (3)/lib/au/client.crt
raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~$

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Stephen M. Webb <