netflix

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:37:04 UTC 2014

Well, I'll tell you I mostly watch foreign films and some good
documentaries,and Dutch detective TV series where you don't even see a
firearm also the same in rural England.I bypass all the Bruce Lee kind of
stuff and specially the american 12 guys dead in the first 12 minutes of
the film kind of movies.I think it's worth the $8.00 a month fee, no lousy
commercials !

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com