Microsoft and interoperability with Linux

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 23:04:18 UTC 2014

Hi Stephen,Freedom of speech was probably the wrong term.

I too am guilty of using the M Dollar sign, but it is not always derogatory
it is just a short form that leaves no doubt what you are referring to.

I would not know what MS means without the dollar sign my first thought is
Multiple Sclerosis, I never would have thought Mark Shuttleworth.

"Linux enthusiasts have a tendency to be dismissed as rabid fanatics"
You have given me some points to think about.

So Thank you for taking the time to explain. :-)

Chris.