How to convert pdf back to libre office? (David M. Pelly)

gord campbell gordc2005 at velcom.ca
Mon Sep 2 03:22:39 UTC 2013

Hi David,

> I am using "Ubuntu list"  because Libre is a Linux product.

This is completely untrue. Just today, I installed the latest
LibreOffice on Windows Server 2008 R2 for a project I am doing.

Linux is not equal to "open source."

> I use Rogers telecom Techxpert for $10  per months.  If I have any
problem,  I click on "chat with a Techxpert" on my desk top screen icon
and they come on line in minutes and and I get the problem solved
quickly  and with very good attitudes.

The people at Rogers are paid to help you. Everyone on this list is a
volunteer, so we expect you to make some effort to solve your own
problems, what with Wikipedia and Google.

> No customer service skills.

Yup, that's me -- except when it comes to actual customers.