How to convert pdf back to libre office? (David M. Pelly)

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Mon Sep 2 04:04:39 UTC 2013

If whether you get paid or not, or how much you get paid,  determines your attitude and quality of service,  you are not an honest man and a man of poor character.

An honest man and a man of noble character gives any effort his best attitude, all of his intelligence,  and best quality service  whether he gets paid or not, or whether he gets paid minimum wage or a hundred  dollars an hour.

He is always professional.

Even if it is being a professional human being,  a professional citizen, a professional member of the human race.

He always goes beyond the call of duty.

Always strives to exceed people's expectations.

David