Re-imagining

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Tue Apr 9 19:02:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Ralph Janke <txwikinger at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I was talking more about the support, i,e translating news, wiki pages
> answer, and doing a lot of user support in the native language.
>
> English speaking countries do not have all these issues, do to the
> general support system that is contributed to by people from all countries.
>
> So in that sense it made a lot of sense especially in Europe to align
> Locos in national areas.  I believe in particular in the beginning, a lot
> started in Europe and it made sense to use models that worked there.

You are right, non English speaking countries must use different models
since they need Translation.
I am now living in Israel and here we have an even bigger problem, not only
we speak a different language, we write with different character set (that
is not in the standard ASCII) and to make things even more complicated, our
language is written from right to left.

--
Ori Idan