WiFi file transfers

Dany Chouinard danychouinard at danychouinard.net
Sat Oct 13 20:25:13 UTC 2012

Hi Raymond.

I have seen you name quite often in the list and I never realized you
were so close!  I'm in Val-d'Or and a few years back i was quite often
in Rouyn-Noranda when the group LinuxAbitibi was still going on.  Too
bad that I'm not using Ubuntu much anymore - I really couldn't stand the
new user interface and a few silly problems plagued my life at a moment
that I needed to have more work done that to fixed Linux stuff.  But
don't worry, I'm still a Linux hardcore - just working less with the
GUI.   Anyway, that was just a long way to say hello!.

Dany Chouinard