ubuntu-ca Digest, Vol 87, Issue 12

Geekus Villagius thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:17:53 UTC 2012

> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. My tool bar in my email is not working... (David M. Pelly)
>   2. RE: My tool bar in my email is not working...PS (David M. Pelly)
>

> My tool bar in Hotmail is not working from Ubuntu.

This is likely NOT an Ubuntu or Linux issue. I just replied to a
message from Hotmail and tested Underline, Italic, indentation, color
changes, numbered list, inserting a line, etc. All in Rich Text mode.
No issues. Even Ctrl+Z for Undo worked.   I'm using an updated 2011
release of Edubuntu running Unity.

The recipient might not see that formatting, of course. Your instance
of Firefox might have different settings for content display, or the
Firefox version might be different. Check your browser's JavaScript
settings too.