Electronic Frontier Foundation

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:58:51 UTC 2012

There are a few very worthwhile Canadian organizations which cover
policy areas similar to the EFF:

CIPPIC: http://cippic.ca/
Open Media: http://openmedia.ca/

I've happily donated to both in the past.

The EFF, I think, is a bit broader in terms of its approach to the
Internet and human rights online, and it takes a more active role in
key US court cases relating to technology.

Darcy.