Quick poll: Province teams

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:41:26 UTC 2011

If Ubuntu Canada were to split into province teams, would you be more
likely to step up and build a team to ensure your province had
representation in the Ubuntu community?  Or would you feel less
willing to contribute since there's nothing to contribute to without
starting a team?

This was something we discussed at the LoCo Council planning meeting
at UDS today.

I don't really want to get into the hypothetical merits of a national
team versus provincial teams.  I just want to know if any actual
individuals would be more or less likely to contribute.

Darcy.