can someone help

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:33:47 UTC 2011

I do C) at work for a half-dozen computers.  I used Debian, but Ubuntu
should be similar, using FAI (Fully Automatic Installation) available
from the standard repository.  It is a lot of work initially to get it
right.  But it is satisfying once it is up and running and you can
totally rebuild a computer in 5 minutes totally automatically

Daniel Robitaille