Ubuntu demo laptop at Umi Cafe - Ottawa

Mark Ueki Mina themarker0 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 02:24:23 UTC 2010

Sorry to bump but i was looking at Canada Computers, and they happen to have a very cheap USB keyboard.

 8.99 http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_280_282&item_id=031519

Mark

(This is not what i was talking about)

From: themarker0 at hotmail.com
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: RE: Ubuntu demo laptop at Umi Cafe - Ottawa
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:21:10 -0400

I'm likely now that i'm thinking of them will not find them, but i remember a set of USB keyboards that had an area where you could hook a lock onto if needed.