Goal of Ubuntu Canada Web Site?

Brett Alton brett.jr.alton at gmail.com
Fri May 7 02:15:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 9:19 PM, Leigh Honeywell <leigh at hypatia.ca> wrote:
> Those sound like reasonable goals entirely... which could be efficiently
> accomplished by a static HTML page which pointed to wikipages, like the
> Ubuntu UK page :)
>
> -Leigh

Too hard to update nowadays. I program entirely by hand but I don't
want to program websites like that. Like I just said to Brian Burger,
we should have a blog roll of all our blogs with ubuntu-ca tags and
then write any info we want tagged for our website to come up. Then,
of course, we'd have moderators. But at least it'd list current news
and events. Then we could have static pages about anything we wanted.