Powered by Ubuntu Stickers

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 02:54:21 UTC 2010

Hi Hakim,

Thanks for taking this on.

If Ubuntu One comes up again (probably after Christmas), you can find
a new-style logo for Ubuntu Canada here: http://ubuntuone.com/p/Lw1/

If anybody wants to work on design for an insert and/or some ad copy
for the LoCo, by all means be my guest. I've got travelling, family
stuff and a wedding this week, so I'm not up to doing much.

Thanks again,
Darcy.