Powered by Ubuntu Stickers

Hakim Sheriff hakimsheriff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 22:01:59 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

A couple days ago I applied to send "Powered By Ubuntu" Stickers(System76)
for people in Canada. The System76 people contacted me and this was the
e-mail:

*Hi Hakim,*

Thank you very much for the offer. It would be great if you can distribute
stickers in Canada.

We also include a insert with each envelope. The insert is meant to help
promote the LoCo community in Canada. Please add Canada with any
personalized message you like to the bottom of this page:

http://knowledge76.com/index.php/International_Powered_by_Ubuntu_Sticker_Program

Also send me your mailing address and we'll ship you 500 stickers and
envelope inserts to start with.

Thanks Again,

Carl Richell
System76

Could someone please add the insert for Canada as it will be representing us
and contact me: hakimsheriff at gmail.com when done.

Thank You,
hakimsheriff

P.S.: If anyone is not comfortable with me representing Ubuntu Canada please
contact me by e-mail or on #ubuntu-ca (my nick is hakimsheriff )