Online video for Canadians...

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 21 00:16:18 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the tip - that solves that problem.  Even so...I'm not particularly
satisfied letting Global TV off the hook that easy.  Performance and picture is
much better if I can play it natively.  Really, it shouldn't be too much to
ask to have the developers of these applications test things on an ubuntu
machine.

Mike