Online video for Canadians...

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 23:32:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Mike Leahy <mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> a similar solution, but I don't quite have the time
> to really figure it all out.  The best I can due right now is view Global TV
> from windows versions of FireFox/Flash installed via wine...but that rules out
> fullscreen (trust me...don't try it).

fullscreen works for me.  Have you turned off graphic acceleration in
the windows flash plugin?
(you need to right click in a flash "window" to access the flash preferences)

That solved a lot of problems I initially had in that
wine+firefox+flash setup.  And now at least I can watch cbc.ca and
globaltv.com from within Ubuntu.

--
Daniel Robitaille