Help

Donald Boissonneault donnyb at xplornet.ca
Thu Oct 22 04:25:10 UTC 2009

I need help first to figure out how this ubuntu-ca-request thing works
and second is my big problem.
 I am trying to install visual editor for eclipse for c++. I do not know
java and want the form or dialog to be writtin in c++.
 If I can not do this with eclipse which program should I be using for a
compiler and grahical designer. I am used to visual basic studio and am
looking for something like that.
 Eclipse workers good, but I can not make a form with c++ in a designer
view.
 I have installed the visual editor through the updates on the help tab,
but other then that I am lost.
 Also how do I log into this form to use it to ask these questions.