Ottawa Ubuntu Release Party for Karmic

John Gill swfiua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:41:33 UTC 2009

Hi Tanjir,

Great to hear about another release party.

I've been planning (not really much planning, just advertising) a release
party this Thursday at the UMI cafe.

See here for more info:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicReleaseParties#Canada

Unfortunately, I'm not in Ottawa on the 14th November, otherwise I'd have
been happy to put a bit of a Karmic talk together.

Good luck with the release party + would be good to see you on Thursday.

John

PS good to see the nation's capital might have not one, but two release
parties.