Ottawa Ubuntu Release Party for Karmic

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 18:30:28 UTC 2009

Hello all,
We are planning a Karmic Koala release party in Ottawa on November 14th, Saturday at Carleton University. We want to collaborate with local individuals and groups. We will have a room with multimedia projector. We are looking for speakers to demonstrate Ubuntu, and its' new features as well as Ubuntu project and sponsors to cover the cost of the event. If you have any plan, or idea feel free contact me at tanjir at gmail dot com.
Thanks,
Mo
-----
tanjir