OT - DSL providers Ottawa

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Jun 6 03:46:17 UTC 2009

I've set up several people with service through Teksavvy, and purchased
a Speedtouch modem from Acme Telephone:

   http://www.speedtouch.ca/typesearch.php

Acme will ship next day for delivery in two days.

Teksavvy tech support is good, and they have no problem dealing with
equipment purchased from third-parties.

--Bob.