Printer

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Dec 16 15:53:49 UTC 2009

Tony says:

> Lexmark is garbage.

I find that odd, because Lexmark was originally IBM.  IBM is a great OSS
proponent, and Lenovo laptops (also formerly IBM) are the ones reported
to have the best out-of-the-box experience with the various *nixes.

My son has a Lexmark Z605 -- I'd be happy to find even a text-only B&W
driver for it (for Ubuntu).

--Bob.