Does the new Thunderbird have a memory leak?

Mike Rosset mike.rosset at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:30:52 UTC 2008

Using top or htop, what is the cpu % of your system. top can sort
processes by cpu usage if you hit hitting P "shift+p". I'm guessing
there is an issue with thunderbird. If it is try kill all the
thunderbird pids. And see if that resolves it. If thats the case I would
hunt for like bugs on launchpad or post new one if you cant find an
existing one.