Importing photos

J&L j_lp at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 22 21:34:35 UTC 2007

Hi Laurie

My name is John and  I am the tech for Nelson Ubuntu group . what is the
extension of your picture file format- of the picture you are trying to
import  .  For example *. jpeg, *.  mpeg, etc. I
 need to know the format extension so I can tell you what program will
be able to open your picture. If you are not able to determine the
format extension of the picture that you can not import than send me a
sample of one of the pictures you are trying to open, so I know the
format the picture is in.

from John
Nelson Ubuntu Group