Importing photos

Anita Kuno ay.kuno at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:04:25 UTC 2007

Hello:

Just thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Anita and I just recently
joined.
I have a number of questions since I just loaded Feisty as a dual os with
Windows XP
and wiped out all my Window's files.  So now I'm reloaded what I need and
learning how
get Windows to allow grub to start so I can boot ubuntu from the hard drive.
 (I have to reload
Windows since I record music and purchased software and an external sound
card for that purpose, so I'm
giving myself some time to find/write what I need using ubuntu.)

So, like I said, I have quite a few questions and don't want to take up the
email space for
the group covering territory of which I'm sure you are all very familiar.

If there is a kind soul or two who doesn't mind taking my hand while I take
my first tottering steps
and fall down with a shocked look on my face, I would be very grateful and
invite you to reply to
my email directly.  I'm at ay.kuno at gmail.com

My graditude,
Anita Kuno.