Including Ubuntu in meetings with federal MPs.

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Fri Nov 2 15:05:25 UTC 2007

Myles Braithwaite wrote:
> Hopefully if Ship it come in on time I will have the "original cds" and
> will bring them.

  In the past there were larger number of CDs brought into Toronto.  I'm
getting more meetings with MPs, but I've run out of Ubuntu CDs.  I don't
want to be handing them CDs I've made myself, and want to have the nice
looking jackets/etc.

  Anyone know how I can get a larger bundle of CDs than just what
ship-it will send me?  Don't need the size we had with when we sent an
envelope of material to every MP ( http://www.goslingcommunity.org/mp/
), but want to make sure that I have some CDs whenever I bump into a key
Canadian policy maker.

  Are techs from the Montreal office on this list?  Having more
information on the Canadian connection would be great as well!  They
love to hear how these things help create Canadian jobs/etc.

 Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
 rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
 http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

  manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
  portable media player from my cold dead hands!"