Including Ubuntu in meetings with federal MPs.

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:24:09 UTC 2007

I don't know if anyone has confirmed with Linuxcaffe regarding our launch
party. I'm not sure how many people are going to show up but I'll be there
for 3pm. The Linuxcaffe management have heard "on the radar" that we were
planning something but I'm not sure how reservations work there. In any
case, it would be difficult to make reservations since we don't know how
many confirmed people we have.

For those that were waiting for ship it CD's, were you able to procure any?
I'll still bring a few home-burned Ubuntu and Kubuntu CD's for those who
have been having download problems with the upgrade.

So, see you there!

Andrew.