LoCo team starting in Fredericton New Brunswick

Richard Seguin ubuntu at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri May 25 14:52:19 UTC 2007

I am attempting to find out what distro our college uses.  My guess is
redhat or something like that.  I know UNB uses redhat for there ITS lab
systems.  Maybe if we bring our college some nice swag and documentation
(docs being more important then swag) we could nudge them to ubuntu... :)

I'll take a look at the links you gave me later this afternoon.

Thanks for the help!

Richard