LoCo team starting in Fredericton New Brunswick/Independent study of local colleges - Request for comments

RIchard Seguin ubuntu at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu May 24 09:28:21 UTC 2007

I thought of doing a New Brunswick wide group, but it might turn out to
be bigger then what I can handle... For the moment lets stick to
Fredericton and see what happens.  I have the IRC channel setup on
freenode #ubuntu-fredericton and it has been registered (I am not
announcing any formal details until the logging bot gets approved.

Kind of exciting :)  There is a lot we can do in Fredericton...

Rich