A legal music downloading service that works on Linux

Scott Blayney scottblayney at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:31:32 UTC 2007

Why not try AnywhereCD?  They offer DRM-free mp3s.

http://www.anywherecd.com/mp3/home1

"AnywhereCD is a music store where for the first time you'll find
thousands of CD & MP3s from popular artists you know and love. All
albums you buy you can listen to immediately, download MP3 files, plus
you get the physical CD. With your support we hope to convince everyone
to offer CDs with MP3s so please browse a chart or genre and buy some
music." ~ Michael Robertson

--
http://www.ottawachurchofchrist.ca