Microsoft Ice House in Downtown Toronto

David J Patrick djp at linuxcaffe.ca
Wed Jan 31 02:36:56 UTC 2007

On 30/01/07, Borden Rhodes <dominussuus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we have a Tux that doesn't need batteries?
nothing over 2' tall
> How about a couple of laptops that can brave the freezing cold and get
> people to bring their own rewriteables to get Ubuntu?
sounds c c c c cold !
> Can one of us dress up like a penguin?
you're thinking of 6' tux; the suit
an upcoming production of our little sweat shop.

>  Can we light a bonfire right next door to the ice house?
you have a better chance of finding someone who's linux curious, is
carrying their CDRW, and can use a laptop with mittens, within the 42
minutes your laptop batteries survive outside, than getting away with
startin a fire downtown.
> Do you know where your children are?
as yet, unconceived, so, yes.
djp

OK, I have the inverter and the fan and the giant penguin, all we need
is a charged car battery and voila ! instant scene !
Who wants to be an official penguin wrangler ?
djp

djp at linuxcaffe.ca
www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet