Microsoft Ice House in Downtown Toronto

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Wed Jan 31 02:48:12 UTC 2007

With the Cold, there may be problems with an LCD Display Freezing and
Shattering from the cold. It is a liquid, between two layers of glass.

A CRT might work better, in the cold. Computers like to be working in
around 60F Degrees to 90F Degrees at best. Some parts in computers don't
work to good at lower temperatures.

Alfred.