linux xubuntu 6.1 computer

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:54:06 UTC 2007

I am wondering if there is a built-in Linux Xubuntu shut down command
sequence which would facilitate shutting down completely the Machine
after closing My session, after a specified period of inactiivity?
Xubuntu  "logs out, or Shuts down" without shutting down the Packard
Bell Synera computer which has a Pentium 2 processor. . . I have to
manually shut it down.

I used to have this problem with my laptop, but once I installed the
"restricted-modules" for an x86 PC from Synaptec, then the laptop would shut
down properly.
--
Tee Jay Rosene
3 Stanhope Ave. Box 56