World Voices Choir CD release: Ubuntu

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Tue Feb 20 19:53:23 UTC 2007

   Forgot to send a link to this mailing list.

World Voices Choir CD release: Ubuntu
http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/3721

   This is a choir of students from the Highschool my wife teaches at,
and I've made connections to a few teachers through handing out Ubuntu
Linux CDs.  We'll see how this grows...

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

   manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
   portable media player from my cold dead hands!"